Davey Allison #28 Texaco Havoline Ford Fusion - NASCAR '14

It's such a classic, I had to add it to my NASCAR '14 stable. If I ever figure out how to get a proper metallic gold gradient going in these games, I want to tackle the earlier version of the car.

Like most classic paint schemes, this time around I'm embracing the current body styles rather than going through the effort to paint on some sort of Thunderbird styling. None of the current cars are really boxy enough to pull it off.

NASCAR '14 - Davey Allison - Robert Yates Racing #28 Texaco Havoline Ford

NASCAR 2014 video game - Davey Allison - RYR #28 Texaco Havoline Ford

#28 Texaco Havoline Ford - Davey Allison - NASCAR '14 PS3

NASCAR '14 paint scheme for 28 Davey Allison Texaco Havoline Ford

Davey Allison 28 Ford Fusion - Texaco Havoline - NASCAR '14 game

Black Texaco Havoline Paint scheme for NASCAR '14 on PS3 - Davey Allison Ford Fusion


1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I've been looking for a #28. I'm a huge collector of Ricky Rud and the Allisons!

    ReplyDelete